Bumper Guards - American PERMALIGHT Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The foamy bumpers come in eight different shapes and are made of recyclable polyurethane foam. Common applications are protruding corners, obstacles, and sharp edges. The bumpers also help prevent damage to expensive equipment and building interiors. Glow-in-the-Dark bumpers are available. Installation is easy: remove the protective silicone liner and press-apply the guards.
- Light-Construction Grounds Equipment Comes of Age
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles