Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Building automation system - Carrier Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The i-Vu building automation system allows operators to manage all HVAC systems. The interface allows operators to monitor or control a multi-zone variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system from anywhere through a wall-mounted touchscreen interface in the building or from any web-enabled device. Users can manage occupant comfort levels. Standard features, such as graphics, trends, reports, schedules, and alarms, are enabled for VRF equipment.
- 3 Steps to Building Automation System Cybersecurity
- Smart Building Use Case: Data Center
- Smart Building Use Case: Retail Facilities
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things