Building Ventilation Control - Aircuity - Facility Management Product Release
OptiNet is a comprehensive suite of technologies that allows energy efficient building ventilation control strategies. The system’s multipoint sampling system senses several indoor environmental parameters and the information can be integrated with a building control system to enact energy saving strategies, including demand control ventilation, differential enthalpy based free cooling, and the dynamic control of dilution ventilation.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things