Building Occupancy Sensors - NexLight - Facility Management Product Release
PerfectSense occupancy sensors are designed for energy savings and code compliance. The ceiling-mounted 24V sensor covers 1,000 square feet with both PIR and Ultrasonic detection technologies. All models feature daylight sensors to inhibit lights from turning on.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things