- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
Building Occupancy Sensors - NexLight - Facility Management Product Release
PerfectSense occupancy sensors are designed for energy savings and code compliance. The ceiling-mounted 24V sensor covers 1,000 square feet with both PIR and Ultrasonic detection technologies. All models feature daylight sensors to inhibit lights from turning on.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things