- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Technician »
Building Occupancy Sensors - NexLight - Facility Management Product Release
PerfectSense occupancy sensors are designed for energy savings and code compliance. The ceiling-mounted 24V sensor covers 1,000 square feet with both PIR and Ultrasonic detection technologies. All models feature daylight sensors to inhibit lights from turning on.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things