Building Mediator - CISCO - Facility Management Product Release
Building Mediator provides an IP-network-based framework that interconnects four systems: building, IT, energy supply and energy demand. Product normalizes data into a common representation, enabling it to perform any-to-any protocol translation on a standards-based open network that allows enterprise applications, cloud services and building/IT systems to communicate.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things