Building Management System - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Andover Continuum (ACX) building management system integrates access control, video surveillance, HVAC, and lighting control into one system. Controllers are all-in-one access controllers designed for both critical government and private sector security applications. System supports data transfer rates up to 100 Mbps and IPsec/IKE encryption and authentication. Controllers come standard with 32 MB flash memory and 128 MB of RAM. CyberStation interface can be used to commission, configure, program, and monitor every devices connected to the network.
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things