Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Electrician »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Building Inspection Software - Insparisk - Facility Management Product Release
Versentia software from Insparisk is designed for building safety inspections. The suite of software includes safety inspection information for boilers, elevators, fire detection/suppression systems, building facades, HVAC equipment, and electrical panels.
The company’s Web site enables inspectors and their clients to access safety information related to accounts and job status, including inspection reports, filing dates, and building location and contact information.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs