Building Controls Upgrade Program - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
BAS R'newal uses a portfolio of Tracer communication bridges to upgrade aging and existing control system infrastructure. The program's Tracer controls convert proprietary protocols to open, standard protocols, allowing older, existing equipment to integrate with new technologies, such as open systems with mobile access, wireless communication, and Web-enabled remote access. The program includes ongoing service and support from the company to maintain the system.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things