Building Controls Upgrade Program - Trane - Facility Management Product Release
BAS R'newal building controls help update existing control systems and provide access to new technologies. By leveraging existing equipment, BAS R'newal aims to provide a proactive migration plan to improve the functionality and reliability of an aging system, and to be more cost-effective than a comprehensive system replacement, according to the company.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things