- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Building-Controls System - Prenova Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Facilities can use Energy_Point™ to monitor daily energy use and control energy-intensive equipment, including HVAC, lighting, and refrigeration systems, from one Internet portal. The system features a common user interface and standardized building-controls functionality, such as setpoints, scheduling, and alarm management. It normalizes and aggregates data from disparate controls systems for more accurate analysis and reporting.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation