Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
Building-Controls System - Prenova Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Facilities can use Energy_Point™ to monitor daily energy use and control energy-intensive equipment, including HVAC, lighting, and refrigeration systems, from one Internet portal. The system features a common user interface and standardized building-controls functionality, such as setpoints, scheduling, and alarm management. It normalizes and aggregates data from disparate controls systems for more accurate analysis and reporting.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation