Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Building-Controls System - Prenova Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Facilities can use Energy_Point™ to monitor daily energy use and control energy-intensive equipment, including HVAC, lighting, and refrigeration systems, from one Internet portal. The system features a common user interface and standardized building-controls functionality, such as setpoints, scheduling, and alarm management. It normalizes and aggregates data from disparate controls systems for more accurate analysis and reporting.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability