Building Controls - TCS Basys Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The Superzone system is a Web-enabled solution for commercial forced air zoning applications. The controls use demand proportioning to ensure that full equipment capacity is reached only when required and provides control of zone dampers along with individual zone reheat where required.
The controls also manage systems requiring control of conventional packaged HVAC equipment, or more complex built-up air handling units with hot and chilled water.
The Ubiquity browser-based software interface allows facility executives to view information from individual zones, the whole building or an entire enterprise.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things