Building Controllers - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
MACH-Pro1 features 12 universal inputs, eight universal outputs, removable 45-degree terminal blocks, BACnet MS/TP network connection, and support for SMART-sensors. It is designed for mid-sized rooftop equipment or small mechanical room applications, while the MACH-Pro2 is for large, MS/TP rooftop equipment and mid-sized mechanical room applications.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things