Building Controller - Tridium Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-NXT building controller is Windows-based and configured with the full functions of the Niagara Framework. The JACE-NXT is the fastest JACE within Tridium's embedded controller portfolio and includes a built-in Lonworks FTT10A communications port as well as an RS-485 and RS-232 port for integrations of a variety of communication protocols. Can be integrated with LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX and other standard protocols.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things