Building Controller - KMC Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
BAC-A1616 building controller is a native BACnet, BTL-listed building controller that integrates a BACnet router, Web server and expandable input/output capability. It communicates on both IP/Ethernet and MS/TP networks and is capable of equipment or system control or can integrate into a larger automation system.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things