Building Automation Systems - Siemens Building Technologies Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The enhanced Apogee® and Talon® systems include BACnet web-based, remote system monitoring, commanding, alarm management, scheduling, and trending functions. The BACnet enhancements improve operator efficiency and convenience with browser-based Internet system access and control functionality. New features include controller-based BACnet web pages for viewing, commanding, and monitoring system information. The systems now feature local and remote access to configure and edit the web-based controller database, BACnet MS/TP programmable controllers, remote input/output, and a local controller user interface.
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 4 Building Analytics Strategies for COVID-19 Building Operations
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things