Building Automation System - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Panoptix applications suite uses an open technology platform to enable collection of data from building systems and other data sources such as meter and weather data. Cloud-hosted efficiency applications work with any building management system. Support options include online, telephone, and on-site. Developer Center provides application programming interfaces for in-house application development as well as informational forums.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things