Building Automation Software - Reliable Controls Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
BAS software RC-Archive 2.0 from Reliable Controls offers a myriad of new features and functionality. The SQL-based data acquisition application creates long-term trend logs that can archive information from multiple buildings. End users can gain access to the trend logs using automatically polled using Ethernet (IP) communications. Alarm messages can be automatically emailed by the server to communicate server status to IT professionals. Workstation software provides seamless integration with real-time online data. Archived data can be viewed, graphed, printed, or exported into third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things