- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
Building Automation - Iconics - Facility Management Product Release
Facility AnalytiX uses a fault detection and diagnostics engine to weigh the probability of faults and advise operators of potential equipment failures or excessive energy use. Web-based workbench integrates with most common BAS and other equipment monitoring systems. Library of standard HVAC and process equipment diagnostic models speeds up setup and configuration; rules-based editor allows for customization and adding new diagnostic models. Information can be sent to the desktop or any browser, built into Microsoft SharePoint portals or sent to Windows Phone 7 devices.
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Smart Buildings: Digital Strategy Leads to Frictionless Experience
- 3 Crucial Aspects of the Frictionless Smart Building
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things