Building Automation - Philips Teletrol Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
eBuilding 5.0 is a multi-site energy management solution designed to integrate with building automation standards such as BACnet, and commercial IT standards such as XML and Web Services. Features include the ability to remotely view animated Web pages for system diagnostics and the ability to modify control logic and operator screen graphics over the Internet.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things