Breakage-Detecting Window - View - Facility Management Product Release
View SmartProtect is a smart window-based building security solution that automatically and instantaneously detects glass breakage. As soon as glass is broken on any window in a building, View SmartProtect sends a signal notifying the customer of the specific time, window and location within a building where the glass break event occurred. View SmartProtect leverages Microsoft’s Azure IoT service, Azure Digital Twins, to deliver a solution with enterprise reliability and security.
Available as an added service to a View Dynamic Glass installation, View SmartProtect offers customers the following key benefits:
- No false alarms and no dead spots. Complete coverage on all glass surfaces, based on true breakage detection and not sound.
- No additional sensors mean no upfront costs and no complex installation.
- The product is completely invisible, so the building’s intended aesthetic design is maintained.
- A convenient View Building Manager web dashboard allows monitoring of all windows in real-time, bringing peace of mind.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat