Brass Faucets and Fixtures - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Chicago Faucet Co.
The Ecast line includes deck-mounted and wall-mounted faucets, metering faucets, stop valves, specialty fittings, and bubblers. The line was developed specifically to meet the California Assembly Bill 1953 (AB1953) standard. The standard requires faucets intended to dispense water for human consumption not to exceed a total weighted average of 0.25 percent maximum lead content. Products affected by this bill will need to receive certification from an independent, ANSI-approved, third-party testing organization to be sold and installed in California.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms