Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Brass Faucets and Fixtures - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Chicago Faucet Co.
The Ecast line includes deck-mounted and wall-mounted faucets, metering faucets, stop valves, specialty fittings, and bubblers. The line was developed specifically to meet the California Assembly Bill 1953 (AB1953) standard. The standard requires faucets intended to dispense water for human consumption not to exceed a total weighted average of 0.25 percent maximum lead content. Products affected by this bill will need to receive certification from an independent, ANSI-approved, third-party testing organization to be sold and installed in California.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- 4 Issues in Successful Plumbing Upgrades
- Plumbing Renovations That Deliver
- A Closer Look: Drain Cleaning and Video Inspection
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility