Bottle Fillers Added to Filler and Drinking Fountain Product Line - Haws - Facility Management Product Release
Haws launched multiple new bottle fillers to its existing bottle filler and drinking fountain product lines. The 1920 and 3377BF is a versatile, satin-finish bottle filler with push button operated stainless steel valve offering simple installation, compact size and low maintenance. Both units are certified to NSF 61 & 372; Federal Safe Water Drinking Act, California Health & Safety Code 116875 with 100% lead free waterways and 1 gallons per minute laminar flow.
Model 1920 is a versatile, wall-mounted, bottle filler with simple installation when mounted alone or above a drinking fountain. The universal bottle filler is ideal for indoor or outdoor applications, with various finishes and freeze- resistant options available.
Model 3377BF is a bottle filler attachment with pedestal extension for the 3377 outdoor, barrier-free, green powder coated pedestal drinking fountain.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Understanding Restroom Design Shifts in Schools, Hospitality Facilities
- Restroom Design Trends Focused on Infection Control
- Design Lessons from Healthcare Can Help Prevent Infection Spread in Restrooms
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms