- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
Bottle Fillers Added to Filler and Drinking Fountain Product Line - Haws - Facility Management Product Release
Haws launched multiple new bottle fillers to its existing bottle filler and drinking fountain product lines. The 1920 and 3377BF is a versatile, satin-finish bottle filler with push button operated stainless steel valve offering simple installation, compact size and low maintenance. Both units are certified to NSF 61 & 372; Federal Safe Water Drinking Act, California Health & Safety Code 116875 with 100% lead free waterways and 1 gallons per minute laminar flow.
Model 1920 is a versatile, wall-mounted, bottle filler with simple installation when mounted alone or above a drinking fountain. The universal bottle filler is ideal for indoor or outdoor applications, with various finishes and freeze- resistant options available.
Model 3377BF is a bottle filler attachment with pedestal extension for the 3377 outdoor, barrier-free, green powder coated pedestal drinking fountain.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- Gender Neutral Restrooms: Re-thinking Signage
- 3 Common Plumbing Mistakes Likely In Your Building
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms