- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Bonding Adhesive - Carlisle SynTec - Facility Management Product Release
The Sure-Flex low-VOC bonding adhesive is fully adhered for polyvinyl chloride installations. It features wind-uplift ratings to FM 1-225. The product offers decreased flashing time and higher strength, allowing for quicker bonding, both of which increase installation productivity without compromising the roof system's performance. It can be used in any application where the standard bonding adhesive was previously used.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems
- Roof Coatings: Inspection and Testing to Ensure Proper Installation
- Spotlight on Elastomeric Coatings: What You Need to Know