- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Boilers and Water Heaters - AERCO International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The AM series features hydronic technology for systems operating from 399,000-1 million Btus per hour. The series has efficiencies up to 98 percent to reduce energy use and help achieve a lower cost of ownership. The units' turndown ratio is 20 to 1, minimizing cycling and allowing units to match loads exactly to eliminate over-firing and provide tighter temperature control. Each independent module has its own gas valve, blower, burner and combustion controls and safeties, so one unit provides the security of a multi-unit system.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation