Boilers - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
CREST Condensing Boilers deliver 96.2 percent thermal efficiency and up to 20:1 modulation turndown. Line includes models with 750,000, 1.0 million, and 1.25 million Btu/hr inputs. System ensures smooth, quiet modulating combustion from as low as 5 percent of the maximum firing rate up to 100 percent. Up to eight CREST boilers can be sequenced using a two-wire, daisy-chain connection.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation