Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Boilers - AERCO International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Modulex EXT series is designed for hydronic heating systems. Each 160,500 Btus per hour thermal module operates independently to increase turndown, and the simultaneous low-fire operation helps maximize operating efficiency. The design establishes built-in redundancy for uptime reliability. If one module fails, the remaining burners continue to fire, and the unit remains operational. Installation of the unit has been simplified, as multiple supply and return piping, gas piping, and venting locations allow units to be installed in most configurations. The unit is rated for -20-105 degrees ambient temperature, allowing the unit to be installed outdoors with no modifications.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation