Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Boilers - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Lochinvar’s Knight XL Commercial Boiler is a modulating/condensing unit. It has 94.6 percent thermal efficiency, low NOx emissions and a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown.
Available in five models with 399,000, 500,000, 600,000, 700,000 and 800,000 Btu/hr inputs, the boilers are also equipped for direct-vent installation with air intake and exhaust runs up to 100 feet.
Boiler-control features include outdoor reset, three-pump control, night setback and password security. Plus, optional software for a PC or Pocket PC offers capability for recording, tracking and analyzing system data.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability