Boilers - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Benchmark 3.0 Low NOx boiler from Aerco supports natural gas or propane applications.
With a 15:1 turndown over an operating range of 200,000 to 3 million BTU/hr., the boiler matches fluctuating loads to minimize boiler cycling and eliminate temperature overshoot. The boiler achieves 99.4 percent efficiency at its lowest firing rate, according to the company.
Designed for hydronic heating applications, the BMK 3.0LN can be used individually or in multiple unit designs. In addition to having a constant set point, indoor/outdoor reset schedule or 4-20 mA signal, one or more boilers can be integrated via a Modbus communications protocol to the company’s multiple boiler management system (BMS) or facility-wide Energy Management or Building Automation System.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation