Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Boilers - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Benchmark 3.0 Low NOx boiler from Aerco supports natural gas or propane applications.
With a 15:1 turndown over an operating range of 200,000 to 3 million BTU/hr., the boiler matches fluctuating loads to minimize boiler cycling and eliminate temperature overshoot. The boiler achieves 99.4 percent efficiency at its lowest firing rate, according to the company.
Designed for hydronic heating applications, the BMK 3.0LN can be used individually or in multiple unit designs. In addition to having a constant set point, indoor/outdoor reset schedule or 4-20 mA signal, one or more boilers can be integrated via a Modbus communications protocol to the company’s multiple boiler management system (BMS) or facility-wide Energy Management or Building Automation System.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability