Boiler Supports Up to 24 Zones - Weil-McLain - Facility Management Product Release
Evergreen boiler offers the ability to cascade eight boilers together and features ZoneStacking — up to 24 programmable zones with no additional external third party control required. ZoneStacking is designed to maintain optimal efficiency through lead-lag rotation and balanced heat loading. Evergreen 220 and 299 boilers have an AFUE rating of 95 percent. Straightforward user interface is designed to simplify programming and monitoring. SmartSequencing feature maximizes energy across boilers on a system, according to company.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation