- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Boiler Monitoring System - Ajax Boiler Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Web-based system monitors equipment conditions to provide temperature trends, performance statistics, demand load, and lockout history. An automatic report-generation system provides performance data and approximate energy use. Users can define customizable e-mail or text-message alerts for critical boiler limits, descriptive fault messages, and scheduled maintenance notifications. The system first was released on the Atlas high-efficiency condensing boiler.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation