- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Head Gardener »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Boiler Monitoring System - Ajax Boiler Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Web-based system monitors equipment conditions to provide temperature trends, performance statistics, demand load, and lockout history. An automatic report-generation system provides performance data and approximate energy use. Users can define customizable e-mail or text-message alerts for critical boiler limits, descriptive fault messages, and scheduled maintenance notifications. The system first was released on the Atlas high-efficiency condensing boiler.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation