Boiler Monitoring System - Ajax Boiler Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Web-based system monitors equipment conditions to provide temperature trends, performance statistics, demand load, and lockout history. An automatic report-generation system provides performance data and approximate energy use. Users can define customizable e-mail or text-message alerts for critical boiler limits, descriptive fault messages, and scheduled maintenance notifications. The system first was released on the Atlas high-efficiency condensing boiler.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation