- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Manager »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities Management »
Boiler - Hurst Boiler & Welding Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Performance Series 500 is a four-pass, packaged, Scotch Marine boiler with capacities of: 30-2,000 horsepower (hp); 670-3,348 mBtu per hour; 15 pounds per square inch (PSI) for steam; and 30 PSI for water. The wet back design has independent tube sheets with uniform temperatures. With no large refractory rear door, one person can easily remove the rear cover plates for access to the tubes. Its compact design model saves space without sacrificing the principle of 5 square feet of heating surface per boiler hp.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation