Boiler - Lochinvar Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Knight heating boiler features Smart System control with Pocket PC software that assists users in setting up and programming units. It also provides trend analysis.
The software analyzes historical data to help users determine points of reference, including last 10 faults, last 10 shut-offs and approximate energy use. If the units are sequenced with Knight’s internal cascading sequencer, users can view the specific run times and determine how well the units perform.
The boiler offers a fully modulating burner with 5:1 turndown. This allows the boiler to reduce heat output when demand is low, minimizing fuel use. It has a 93-percent U.S. Department of Energy annual fuel utilization efficiency rating.
The boiler vents up to 100 feet of air intake and 100 feet of flue gas exhaust, and it has a zero clearance to combustible materials.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation