Boiler - A.O. Smith Water Products - Facility Management Product Release
The new VF boiler provides up to 88 percent thermal efficiency while maintaining low Nox emissions. The vertical tube design allows for a large heat transfer area, which maximizes efficiency, while maintaining the small footprint ideal for retrofit applications and multiple boiler installations. The product can be direct vented for up to 70 equivalent feet of intake and exhaust piping, and it can also be sidewall vented for up to 100 equivalent feet when combustion air is taken from the boiler room. The unit uses a 360-degree stainless steel burner with a metal fiber alloy sheath. The 360-degree firing assures consistent heat distribution and reliable performance under all conditions. The product’s modulating capabilities prevents short cycling, providing not only higher boiler efficiencies, but also smoother system operation and higher overall system efficiencies.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation