- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Boiler - Hurst Boiler & Welding Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Performance Series 500 is a four-pass, packaged, Scotch Marine boiler with capacities of: 30-2,000 horsepower (hp); 670-3,348 mBtu per hour; 15 pounds per square inch (PSI) for steam; and 30 PSI for water. The wet back design has independent tube sheets with uniform temperatures. With no large refractory rear door, one person can easily remove the rear cover plates for access to the tubes. Its compact design model saves space without sacrificing the principle of 5 square feet of heating surface per boiler hp.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation