Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Boiler - Cleaver-Brooks Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CFC ClearFire achieves operating efficiencies of 99 percent in full-condensing mode. This modular hot-water boiler is single pass-down fired with rugged stainless-steel construction.
It produces noise emissions of less than 70dBA and comes in sizes ranging from 750 MBtuh to 1,800 MBtuh. Using a premix burner with a metal fiber head, it provides NOx emissions of less than 10 ppm. It runs on natural gas or propane. There are no minimum flow or water temperature requirements. The boiler's fully modulating burner assembly with variable-speed fan is hinged to the top of the boiler and can be raised to reveal the burner components, insulating material, and the pressure vessel unit.
- Portable Cooling and Its Impact on Operations
- Properly Sized Portable Cooling Enhances Occupancy Comfort
- How to Specify Portable Cooling Based on Facility Needs
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability