- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Boiler - AERCO International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Boiler has been re-engineered to deliver a smaller footprint and reduced electrical consumption while maintaining a 20:1 turndown. The Benchmark 2.0 Low NOx two-million BTU/hour condensing boiler occupies seven square feet of floor space and requires 120V of electrical power and 4-inch gas pressure to operate. Can be used individually or in multiple unit designs.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation