- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Custodial Assistant »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Boiler - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Aerco International’s Benchmark 3.0 Low NOx boiler is a three million BTU/hour condensing boiler that supports natural gas or propane applications. increasing system design options for facility owners and managers seeking long-term fuel savings in a low NOx environment.
With a 15:1 turndown, the boiler precisely matches fluctuating loads to minimize boiler cycling and eliminate temperature overshoot. The boiler achieves very high thermal efficiencies when it's firing at its lowest rates, so the BMK 3.0LN is most efficient during part load operations, which characterize most of the heating season. In fact, the boiler achieves 99.4 percent efficiency at its lowest firing rate.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation