Boiler - Aerco International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Aerco International’s Benchmark 3.0 Low NOx boiler is a three million BTU/hour condensing boiler that supports natural gas or propane applications. increasing system design options for facility owners and managers seeking long-term fuel savings in a low NOx environment.
With a 15:1 turndown, the boiler precisely matches fluctuating loads to minimize boiler cycling and eliminate temperature overshoot. The boiler achieves very high thermal efficiencies when it's firing at its lowest rates, so the BMK 3.0LN is most efficient during part load operations, which characterize most of the heating season. In fact, the boiler achieves 99.4 percent efficiency at its lowest firing rate.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation