Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Bitumen Cap Sheets - Firestone Building Products Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Bitumen Cap Sheets enhance light reflectivity and heat emissivity. UltraWhite roofing granules, which provide a granule-surfaced, cool roofing solution, are UL- and FM-code approved and meet requirements for California's Title 24 regulations. The sheets can be applied with hot asphalt, heat welding or cold adhesive and are compatible with steel, concrete, plywood and wood decks.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- Understanding the Roof Consultant's Role in Roofing Selection
- Beyond Waterproofing: How to Ensure Long-Term Roof Life
- How to Include Energy Efficiency in Roofing Selection