- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Technician »
Bird Spikes - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
E-Spike from Nixalite is designed to be effective against pigeons and seagulls.
The 6-inch wide system is available in 24- or 48-inch strip lengths to speed installation time. It is available in a stainless steel finish or eight standard ColorCoat colors, with pointed or soft tip spikes.
Installation is possible via adhesive, stainless steel hardware, glue clips, gutter straps, ridge caps or custom installation brackets. The flexible base follows curves and can be cut to the desired length.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Snow and Ice Management: Strategies to Prepare for Winter Operations
- Training, Good Maintenance Are Crucial to Snow and Ice Management
- How to Create Mower Specifications to Meet Different Needs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today