- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Groundskeeper »
Bird Repellent - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Nixalite’s Fog Force is a fogging repellent made from food-grade ingredients. The compound uses Methyl Anthranilate, an synthetic grape flavoring agent in foods and beverages; it is regulated by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Fog Force may be used indoors and outdoors to repel any nuisance birds such as Canada geese, pigeons, starlings, blackbirds, cowbirds, gulls, mallards, and other birds that that have become a nuisance or a health hazard. The product delivers a dry haze made of fine aerosol particles that stay suspended in the air. When birds are exposed to the repellent, it irritates their eyes and mucus membranes without permanent damage to the birds. Fogging works with all birds, independent of their activity. They do not have to eat the product.
- How to Implement a Facility Health and Safety Plan
- How to Create a Robust Facility Health and Safety Program
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use