Bird Repellant - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Made from methyl anthranilate, a naturally occurring compound, Fog Force repels birds. It is designed for use indoors and outdoors to repel birds, such as Canada geese, pigeons, starlings, blackbirds, cowbirds, gulls, and mallards. For use with thermal foggers or ultra low volume cold fog generators, it delivers a dry haze made of aerosol particles that stay suspended in the air. When birds are exposed to the haze, they feel a pain stimulus that temporarily irritates their eyes and mucus membranes . Birds will associate the pain stimulus with the site and learn that the area is not desirable.
- COVID-19 Has Changed Everything … Or Not
- Showing Your Work: How Maintenance Managers Contribute to Healthy Facilities
- Pandemic Protocol: Keep a Close Eye on the Bottom Line
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia