- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Bird Deterrent - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bird Buffer, offered by Nixalite, is a programmable, electronic aerosol generator that repels flying birds - indoors and outdoors- by producing a nearly invisible repellent haze. It is designed so that birds that fly through the haze associate the location with the repellent's effect and leave the area.
The machine converts liquid Fog Force, a food-grade grape flavoring, into tiny particles and then blows them into the air at 90 mph to create an invisible haze that stays suspended for about six hours.
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use