Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Bird Deterrent - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bird Buffer, offered by Nixalite, is a programmable, electronic aerosol generator that repels flying birds - indoors and outdoors- by producing a nearly invisible repellent haze. It is designed so that birds that fly through the haze associate the location with the repellent's effect and leave the area.
The machine converts liquid Fog Force, a food-grade grape flavoring, into tiny particles and then blows them into the air at 90 mph to create an invisible haze that stays suspended for about six hours.
- Winter Equipment Preparation Checklist
- Lean Management and the Role of Standardization
- Equipment Training for Snow and Ice Management
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia