Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Bird Deterrent - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bird Buffer, offered by Nixalite, is a programmable, electronic aerosol generator that repels flying birds - indoors and outdoors- by producing a nearly invisible repellent haze. It is designed so that birds that fly through the haze associate the location with the repellent's effect and leave the area.
The machine converts liquid Fog Force, a food-grade grape flavoring, into tiny particles and then blows them into the air at 90 mph to create an invisible haze that stays suspended for about six hours.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Spotlight on Safety
- Assessments Critical for Successful Roof Replacements
- Successful Plumbing Upgrades: Urinals
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia