- Campus Operations Manager »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Groundskeeper »
Bird Deterrent - Nixalite of America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Bird Buffer, offered by Nixalite, is a programmable, electronic aerosol generator that repels flying birds - indoors and outdoors- by producing a nearly invisible repellent haze. It is designed so that birds that fly through the haze associate the location with the repellent's effect and leave the area.
The machine converts liquid Fog Force, a food-grade grape flavoring, into tiny particles and then blows them into the air at 90 mph to create an invisible haze that stays suspended for about six hours.
- How to Implement a Facility Health and Safety Plan
- How to Create a Robust Facility Health and Safety Program
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use