Bearing Isolator - Garlock Sealing Technologies - Facility Management Product Release
Garlock SGi™ shaft grounding bearing isolator protects bearings from electrical damage and damage from lubricant loss and contamination. It combines the Guardian™ non-sparking, bronze, labyrinth seal and the AEGIS™ shaft grounding ring in one unit. It is designed for motors controlled by variable-frequency drives running pumps, fans, high-speed spindles, and other equipment. The unit is available for motor-shaft sizes of 0.875 to 6 inches in flanged, flangeless, and custom configurations.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation