Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Beam Barricade - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
The 12- to 30-foot wide (3.7 to 9.2 m) DSC7000 beam barricade for counterterrorist vehicle control can be closed in less than a second, according to the company. It meets and exceeds multiple agency standards for closing time requirements and is suitable for applications where a fast-acting K12 barricade is needed to provide security. The barricade meets the standards of the U.S. Departments of State and Defense, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Access Control Points and Emergency Fast Operating.
In its first crash test, the 725-pound beam of the vertical lift barricade stopped a 15,000-pound vehicle traveling 50 mph, meeting the K12 crash certification standard set by the U.S. Department of State.
The unit is designed to be installed at the sides of a roadway to avoid lengthy road closures during construction. It is also suited for operation in extreme environments where heavy snows, blowing sand or surface flooding might limit the use of other types of barriers.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing