Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Battery recycling bins - Glasdon Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
C-Thru bins feature a polycarbonate body, offering a long service life. The transparency of the tube, combined with the funnel top lid, helps mitigate the risk of cross contamination, while the top and bottom handles provide ease of use when emptying and handling. The bins are designed for collecting small waste items, such as domestic batteries or coffee pod capsules, and are a popular choice for retail and grocery stores. The transparent polycarbonate body allows operators to see when the bin needs emptying. Optional features including a full level indicator and recycling decals also improves ease of use for operators and passersby.
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- Incentives, Resources for Implementing Water Efficiency and Resilience
- 5 Ways to Incorporate Sustainability in Experiential Design
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability