- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Bath Tissue Dispenser - Kimberly-Clark Professional - Facility Management Product Release
The Kimberly-Clark Professional JRT Electronic Coreless bath tissue dispenser is a touchless design.
The system automatically dispenses a pre-measured amount of toilet paper when users place their hands under the dispenser. The dispenser combines advanced touchless electronics with high-capacity coreless bathroom tissue from Scott. The device complies with the Federal Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) because, when properly installed, the system allows one-handed dispensing, the company says.
Programmable sheet lengths provide users with 16-, 20-, or 24-inch tissue lengths, and sensor placements enable the dispenser to be installed on either side of the stall. Users can also obtain bath tissue manually, by pushing and turning a knob on the front of the dispenser. In addition, the unit offers a stub roll feature that allows for manual feeding of the tissue. LED lights let maintenance workers know when paper and battery levels are low.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- How to Build An Effective Drain Cleaning Program
- Don't Overlook the Restroom When Designing Space
- How to Design Public Restrooms That Work for All
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms