- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Base Sheets - Seaman Corp. - FiberTite Division - Facility Management Product Release
Four SBS modified bitumen sheets combine with a single ply of Fleeceback cap sheet for the FiberTite Multi-Ply system. The four-layer membrane includes: a high-density base fabric; an exclusive adhesive coat; and face and back coats. It also provides protection against chemical, grease, ultraviolet light, ponding water, and punctures compared to standard, traditional modified bitumen and built-up roofing systems. The system is engineered with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE, allowing the system to remain flexible.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- A Warming World Needs Cool Roofing
- Understanding Maintenance Requirements for Roof Coatings Systems