- Director, Finance & Administration »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Director »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
- Facilities Management Director »
Base Sheets - Seaman Corp. - FiberTite Division - Facility Management Product Release
Four SBS modified bitumen sheets combine with a single ply of Fleeceback cap sheet for the FiberTite Multi-Ply system. The four-layer membrane includes: a high-density base fabric; an exclusive adhesive coat; and face and back coats. It also provides protection against chemical, grease, ultraviolet light, ponding water, and punctures compared to standard, traditional modified bitumen and built-up roofing systems. The system is engineered with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE, allowing the system to remain flexible.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 4 Types of Roof Coatings: How to Pick the Best for Your Facility
- Cool Path to Energy-Saving Opportunities
- 3 Elements of Roofing Sustainability