Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Bariatric Restroom Accessories - Bradley - Facility Management Product Release
Bradley’s bariatric grab bars bring more options to accommodate needs of people of all sizes in all types of commercial restroom applications. Bradley’s grab bar models are rated at 900, 1,000 and 1,250 pounds to provide ultimate user stability. A wide selection of grab bar configurations are available to furnish a variety of restroom layouts and address a variety of user needs.
Bradley’s bariatric shower seats are also available with ratings from 500 pounds to 1,200 pounds, providing stability and comfort in shower rooms. Made of resilient phenolic and Bradmar solid plastic materials, these folding shower seats allow users to easily fold up the seats when not in use.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- The Resurgence Legionnaires' and Resources to Help Eliminate It
- Water Conservation and Legionnaires'
- Legionnaires': Spotlight on Healthcare Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility